Please send all requests for Courtenay related information to the email address above.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

James or John Courtney

fname= Curtis
lname= Courtney
address1= 13510 Ellis Way
address2=
city= King George
state= VA
country= USA
zip= 22485
csquare67@yahoo.com

ancestor= James or John Courtney

comments= I am trying to research my father's Courtney line.

My father's name is Bruce Courtney, born 1929, in Maine.
He never knew his father, he supposedly died in a fire
while he was very young. His father's name was either
James or John Courtney, I can not remember, and he
would have been in his late teens or early twenties
when my father was born (assumption.)

My father's mother's maiden name was Springer.
My father also has not been able to get any information
regarding his "deceased" father. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment