Please send all requests for Courtenay related information to the email address above.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Margaret Courtenay, supposed daughter of Sir Hugh of Haccombe & Maud Beaumont

fname=Margaret
lname=Feeney
address1=51 Bridge rd
address2=Beechworth
city=
state=Victoria
country=Australia
zip=
maj_36@bigpond.com

ancestor=Margaret Courtenay, supposed daughter of Sir Hugh of Haccombe & Maud Beaumont

comments=I am desperate to find somehting on Margaret Courtenay, Married to Sir Thomas Grenville, I have not been able to find anything on her on any site that I have come across.

From what I see, she cannot possibly be the daughter of Hugh & Maud.

Her "brothers" were born in 1417 & 1427 so one would presume that should be born between those years...

Can anyone help me please with something definite....

I note that on the offical Powderham site there is nothing that would solve the Mystery...

Margaret Feeeny of OZ

No comments:

Post a Comment