Please send all requests for Courtenay related information to the email address above.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

de COURTENAY

fname= Andrew
lname= de Courtenay
address1=faro park 160
address2=
city=Playa Blanca, Yaiza
state=Las Palmas
country=SPAIN
zip=35570
tacuma_cdx@hotmail.com

ancestor=Courtenay

comments=Hello from Lanzarote

I came upon your website by chance todayand am very interested in finding out about the (de) Courtenay family. I have no idea of the origin of the name , apart from what is written on this site.

The "de" part of my name tends to indicate that we are of French origin, although I have no information about this, unfortunatly my mother suffers from Alzheimers disease so It is almost impossible for me to get any information from her.

Can you enlighten me on anything?'

Regards,
Andrew Douglas de Courtenay

No comments:

Post a Comment