Please send all requests for Courtenay related information to the email address above.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Jane Green (Courtney) was a near relative to the Earl of Devon family and resided in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire

fname=Paul
lname=Green
address1=1 Peppers Drive
address2=Kegworth
city=Derby
state=Leicesretshire
country=ENGLAND
zip=DE74 2TE
Paul@pgreen99.wanadoo.co.uk
ancestor=Jane Courtney
comments=I know that my Great Grandmother Jane Green (Courtney) was a near relative to the Earl of Devon family and resided in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire, she was married to my Great Grandfather Augustus Philip Green in June quarter 1878 Chelsea, London , ENGLAND.
I also know she was still alive in the early 1930's.
My searches for birth,death and census have drawn a blank, perhaps you could help me.
Thanking you in anticipation
Paul A. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment