Please send all requests for Courtenay related information to the email address above.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Lewis Courtenay. baptised at Molland in 6th January 1677/8 to Philip & Joan Courtenay - seeking more inforomation


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Lewis Courtenay at Molland
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:20:05 +0100
From: Jan Kingshott
To:



Dear Sir,
 
By way of an introduction, I descend from the Courtenay family, my nearest direct Courtenay ancestor being Phillippa Courtenay (daughter of Philip Courtenay & Elizabeth Hungerford) who was my 14th great grandmother! Distant, but still related.

I have been looking at the branch of the Courtenay’s at Molland and Meshaw in Devon and wondered if you could tell me how the following persons fit in.
 
Lewis Courtenay was baptised at Molland in 6th January 1677/8 to Philip & Joan Courtenay. I am struggling to link Philip & Joan into the wider Molland Courtenay tree. Are you able to help?
 
Kind Regards,
 
Jan B Kingshott
Exeter, Devon, England
 

No comments:

Post a Comment